The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Service Board Recruitment 2019/2020 updates as on 9th August 2019: This is a special article for those candidates who want to get updated information about CDFIPB Recruitment 2019/2020.
Current Status: Updates up to 9th August 2019 : The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Service Board (CDFIPB) has started application process for following positions in Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps.
CDFIPB Recruitment Details
CDFIPB invites online application through official website www.cdfipb.careers.
Name of Agency: Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps
- Corps Assistant (CAIII) – Drivers/Mechanics
- Corps Assistant (CAII) – Drivers/Mechanics
- Entry-level Corps Assistant (CAIII) – Artisans
- Entry-level Corps Assistant (CAIII) – General Duties
- Entry-level Assistant Inspector of Corps (AIC)
- Entry-level Corps Assistant (CAII) – Artisans
- Entry-level Corps Assistant (CAII) – General Duties
- Entry-level Inspector of Corps (IC)
- Senior Inspector of Corps (SIC) – (Graduate & Exp
- Corps Assistant (CAII) – Medical and Health Services
- Entry-level Assistant Inspector of Corps (AIC)
- Assistant Superintendent of Corps II (ASCII) – (Graduate & Exp
- Superintendent of Corps (SC) Optometrists
- Inspector of Corps (IC) Nursing
- Superintendent of Corps (SC) Dentist
- Superintendent of Corps (SC) Medical Doctor
- Applicants must be holders of Trade Test Grade II. (Artisans, Plumbers, Carpenters, Masons, etc)
Statutory Requirements for the CDFIPB Recruitment
- Nigerians by birth
- Must possess the requisites qualifications and certificates. Any certificates or qualifications not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Must be fit and present certificate of medical fitness from recognized Government Hospitals.
- Must be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences.
- Must not be members of secret society, Cult or Drug Addicts etc.
- Must not have been involved in any financially embarrassment.
- Must be between the ages 18 and 30 years
- Applicant’s heights must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer Literacy will be an added advantage.
How to Apply at CDFIPB Portal
CDFIPB Application Registration 2019 process:
- In order to apply you need to visit the official CDFIPB recruitment portal Click Here
- Click on “Available Vacancies” link
- Now you can see the current available vacancies
- Click on job title and read requirements, qualification, how to apply and other details
- After satisfied click on “Apply” link
- Fill application form as per instructions
- Submit form
Application Deadline: 7th September 2019
Why should you choose our website for CDFIPB Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020
There are a lot of websites providing The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Service Board Recruitment updates. In contrast to all these competitors, our service is a lot simpler. We provide an integrated interface where you can browse all the related Nigeria CDFIPB Recruitment Portal (www.CDFIPB.gov.ng) 2019/2020 information to this vacancy on a single page. It is not just the Nigeria CDFIPB Job notification you will learn about, we update all the information like Salary, Ranks, General Requirements, Application Form, How to Apply, Past Question Paper their answer and a lot more.
How we make sure that you receive all important updates about Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment
In order to compile all the authentic information related to Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Jobs 2019/2020 like application form, dates, selection, screening dates, aptitude test and release of shortlist. We keep a swift eye on the CDFIPB Recruitment Portal and also on relevant newspapers very keenly. Even after that, we make sure that we cross-check all information with the official websites like www.cdfipb.careers so that there is a minimum scope for error.
How to receive the most updated information about CDFIPB Job Recruitment 2019/2020
In order to make it really convenient for our visitors, we have changed the structure of the page for the The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Service Board recruitment page. We have created a standalone page for the relevant jobs of this vacancy. Another page has been created for the screening test, aptitude test, list of shortlisted candidates etc. It makes sure that the users are able to find just the right information they are looking for. The structure is like this that on the job page you will find the information about the CDFIPB recruitment and on clicking the relevant links you can get the other information required by you.
Preparing for the CDFIPB Screening / Aptitude Test
We make sure that our readers are not only updated better about the The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Service Board recruitment notification but prepare in a better way also. We try to provide all the related information link of the CDFIPB Screening / Aptitude Test study materials, past questions answer. Read them carefully on the page of the vacancy to stay ahead in the competition.
Don’t forget to register for the CDFIPB Recruitment Alert
Apart from all this, it will be really helpful for you if you will subscribe to the The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Service Board recruitment alerts related to the job you prefer. We send the latest news about the vacancies to the aspirants as soon as it is received by us.
An officer of the 8th Infantry Brigade, the 1st Division, will be in the Assistant Command and will be paid up to N121,000 per month. The Inspectorate group placed on Level 7, on the other hand, pays around N69,000 per month.
Is the recruitment of Civil Defense 2019 ongoing?
Is that so! The National Security and Financial Protection Agency’s recruitment process for 2019/2020 is ongoing. Visit this page for the latest update of the 2019 Civil Rights News. Only candidates with the required qualifications are eligible to write the exam.
You can also leave your email in the comments section to get the information when it is out
CDFIPB Screening Date and Schedule 2019
At the moment the CDFIPB portal closes for registration, the list of shortlisted candidates will be instructed for screening/aptitude test at the different NSCDC zonal offices Nation Wide.
How To Check Nigeria Civil Defence Screening Date Online
Once the NSCD screening date is out, we will be the first to update it no this page. You can otherwise use the following means to check the screening date for NSCDC.
Through Email: if your name is has been shortlisted, a notification and invitation message will be sent to your email, also starting the actual date for the screening exercise.
Through NSCDC Portal: visit www.cdfipb.careers