DPR Recruitment 2019/2020 updates as on 22nd November 2019: This is a dedicated page for candidates who interested to get job updates about Department of Petroleum Resources Recruitment 2019/2020.
Current Status: Updates up to 22nd November 2019 : Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) has notre started new recruitment 2020 project.
News of Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment form out is often spread over social network sites. It can be a scam whose main purpose is to cheat you.
We have prepared this page to protect you from fake DPR recruitment 2019/2020 news. Here you will be given only verified and authenticated news.
DPR Recruitment 2019/2020 Current Status
Currently there are no vacancies available. You will therefore not be able to submit your CV.
Official Portal: recruitment.dpr.gov.ng
For those interested in recruitment, you must ensure to possess the following;
FOR ALL GRADUATE TRAINEE
- Nationality: Are you a Nigerian citizens? You must be a Nigerian Citizen.
- Age: How old are you? You should not be more than 30 years of age as at 31st December 2018.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate: Have you possess yours? You really need this certificate.
- Are you a computer literate? You definitely have to possess computer skills.
- PRESENTATION OF DOCUMENTS:
- Passport Photographs
- a scanned copy of your SSCE certificate, Bachelor Degree and NYSC certificate.
- You’ll have to scan other copy of necessary documents.
- GOTO: https://recruitment.dpr.gov.ng
- Then, you’ll now have to fill in details of all required form.
- Make sure you review them once more.
- Finally, submit.
- Note: After submission, you will get a reference number which you will need in future.in future.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on recruitment.dpr.gov.ng
- Nigeria Post Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in DPR.
How to Apply
How to Apply for DPR Job Recruitment
- In order to apply you need to visit the official DPR recruitment portal 2019/2020 recruitment.dpr.gov.ng
- Check the current Department of Petroleum Resources Job vacancies
- Click on available position
- Apply as per guidelines
Why should you choose our website for DPR 2019/2020
There are a lot of websites providing Department of Petroleum Resources Recruitment updates. In contrast to all these competitors, our service is a lot simpler. We provide an integrated interface where you can browse all the related Nigeria DPR Recruitment Portal (recruitment.dpr.gov.ng) 2019/2020 information to this vacancy on a single page. It is not just the Department of Petroleum Resources Job notification you will learn about, we update all the information like Salary, Ranks, General Requirements, Application Form, How to Apply, Past Question Paper their answer and a lot more.
How we make sure that you receive all important updates about DPR Recruitment
In order to compile all the authentic information related to Department of Petroleum Resources Jobs 2019/2020 like application form, dates, selection, screening dates, aptitude test and release of shortlist. We keep a swift eye on the DPR Recruitment Portal and also on relevant newspapers very keenly. Even after that, we make sure that we cross-check all information with the official websites like recruitment.dpr.gov.ng so that there is a minimum scope for error.
How to receive the most updated information about DPR Job Recruitment 2019/2020
In order to make it really convenient for our visitors, we have changed the structure of the page for the Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment page. We have created a standalone page for the relevant jobs of this vacancy. Another page has been created for the screening test, aptitude test, list of shortlisted candidates etc. It makes sure that the users are able to find just the right information they are looking for. The structure is like this that on the job page you will find the information about the DPR Vacancies and on clicking the relevant links you can get the other information required by you.
Preparing for the DPR 2019/2020 Screening / Aptitude Test
We make sure that our readers are not only updated better about the Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment notification but prepare in a better way also. We try to provide all the related information link of the Department of Petroleum Resources 2019/2020 Screening / Aptitude Test study materials, past questions answer. Read them carefully on the page of the vacancy to stay ahead in the competition.
Don’t forget to register for the DPR 2019/2020 Recruitment Alert
Apart from all this, it will be really helpful for you if you will subscribe to the Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment alerts related to the job you prefer. We send the latest news about the vacancies to the aspirants as soon as it is received by us.