DSS Recruitment 2020 updates as on 26th January 2020: This is a dedicated page provide vital information on Department of State Services Recruitment 2019/2020.
If you want all important information about DSS registration, then read this article carefully.
This is a special page that will guide you through the latest information to apply for all upcoming Department of State Services job offers.
DSS Recruitment 2019/2020
The DSS Nigeria recruitment 2020, being considered as one the most lucrative job opportunities available for Nigerian youths. Just so you know, the DSS recruitment form cannot be done through an online registration, therefore, all submissions are made directly (i.e should be done in person).
Unlike other jobs in Nigeria, the recruitment process for the DSS can not be done online. If you want to start your own DSS application procedure, you should follow the DSS Nigeria website www.dss.gov.ng for more detailed instructions and instructions.
Live Status: DSS Recruitment Form 2020 is not yet out. We will place all updates here aongwith requirements, form, application closing date, application process etc.
DSS Nigeria Recruitment 2020
In order to get recruited as a member of the Department of State Services Army of Nigeria, you must meet the requirements:
- Applicant must posses a letter signed by their respective local government authorities indicating their local government of origin.
- Applicants must produce a handwritten application letter to;
– The Director-General,
– State Security Service, Abuja.
- Statements of results.
- Two colored passport photographs.
Bear in mind that all documents as indicated above will be required to register with the Department of State Service.
Note: Applicants are not required to pay anyone for submitting a DSS employment application form. Bear in mind that you must visit the state security services office in your state of residence and send your documents.
The DSS can be used in counter-terrorism operations in Nigeria. However, the main task of the Department of State Security is meant to provide security to the citizens of Nigeria. The DSS is also the country’s security agency that provides protection to the State Governors, the Speaker of the House of Representatives, the President of the Senate, the Vice President, the President and their families.
General DSS recruitment requirements for Nigeria in 2019
The DSS is inviting graduates and graduate students to fill the 2019 recruiting positions. For those who wish to be part of the Nigerian security service staff, follow the requirements below.
Requirements of the DSS Nigeria
Before your application is successful, you must be a Nigerian by birth or born to Nigerian parents. Foreigners can not work in DSS Nigeria.
- The candidate must be physically fit to be accepted into the service.
- Female candidates must be at least 1.64 m tall (not necessary for some positions).
- The DSS requires all male candidates (candidates) to be at least 1.7 meters tall (not necessary for some positions).
- The candidate’s expanded chest measurement should be at least 0.87 meters (not necessary some positions).
- The candidate must be certified by a government medical officer before your application is accepted.
- The following set of candidates with the following medical condition are not eligible or cannot apply for the recruitment programs.
– Pregnant women.
– Natural disabilities (fractures, stuttering and others).
– Main orthopedic operations in the past.
Note: Ex-convicts can’t be recruited as a serviceman (i.e applicant with previous criminal records are not accepted).
Qualifications For DSS Recruitment 2019
Only candidates who have the qualifications listed shortly will be considered for recruitment. Candidates must produce their National Diploma/National Certificate of Education. Applicant must provide at least, a Bachelor’s degree with a Second class upper division.
The credits and fields in which it is requested are detailed below.
- Physical and health education
- Peace and conflict resolution
- Electronic Engineering/Electrical Engineering/ IT Specialist
- Computer science
- Guidance and Counseling (only for women).
Medical officers, doctors, consultants, dental workers and nurses can also apply for DSS in Nigeria. Candidates who request one of the above options must have a license from the Council of Nursing and Midwifery of Nigeria.
What are the DSS Nigeria jobs that can be applied in 2019/2020?
The Department of State Security Nigeria needs several specialists. Discover the different publications in the DSS 2019.
- Software developer
- Mathematics education
- Satellite image interpreter
- Orthopedic surgeon
- Pediatrician/Pediatrician nurse
- Hospitality managers
- Education in English
- Computer Engineer/IT Education/Network Engineer/Data Administrator
- Electrical communication/Building/Mechanical/Satellite Engineer.
Note: Applicants for the Department of State Service of Nigeria must visit the security services office of their home state. This is where documents will be submitted.
Don’t forget to register for the www.dss.gov.ng Recruitment 2019/2020
Apart from all this, it will be really helpful for you if you will register to Department of State Services recruitment alerts related to the job you prefer. We send the latest news about the vacancies to the aspirants as soon as it is received by us.
Steps for Free Department of State Services Registration
- Enter your email id
- Click on “Register Me’ Button
- Login your email inbox and verify your registration.