ECOWAS Nigeria Recruitment 2020 updates as on 9th December 2019: This is a dedicated page provide vital information on Economic Community of West African States Recruitment 2019/2020.
If you want all important information about ECOWAS Nigeria registration, then read this article carefully.
This is a special page that will guide you through the latest information to apply for all upcoming ECOWAS Nigeria job offers.
In this article, you will learn about Economic Community of West African States details like recruitment eligibility, general requirements, application process, documentation etc.
This website is designed to facilitate the registration process and to provide complete information of how you can successfully apply.
All interested candidates should note that all federal government job vacancies are free and you do not have to pay anyone for the recruitment process !!!
Is ECOWAS Nigeria Recruiting for 2019
Current Status: Updates up to 9th December 2019 : ECOWAS Nigeria has started new recruitment 2019/2020 project.
We have prepared this page to protect you from fake news. Here you will be given only verified and authenticated news.
Official Portal: www.ecowas.int
1. Project Office Assistant
- Job Location: Nigeria
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: Shall possess a High National Diploma (HND) or a Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, General Sciences, Business Administrations or any in relevant discipline.
- Experience: Shall justify at least one (1) working year of experience in a similar position with Projects or international Organization or Public Body or; Private renowned Entity;
- How to Apply: Online
- Application Deadline: 2nd December, 2019
View Details and Apply Online
2. Consultant – Fleet Management Policy
- Job Location: Abuja
- Qualification: Advanced University Degree (Master’s Degree or equivalent) in Logistics and Fleet Management or Supply Chain Management, or any related field.
- Experience: Shall justify of at least ten (10) years of working experIence in elaborating Manual of procedures, policy in the field of Logistics & Fleet Management/Process Engineering;
- Application Deadline: 16th January 2020
3. Project Driver
- Job Location: Nigeria
- Requirements: Holder of at least a Higher National Diploma or its equivalent. S/He must be fluent in English. A working knowledge of French would be an advantage
- Application Deadline: 2nd December 2019
How to Apply
Steps to Apply Online
- Visit the official Economic Community of West African States recruitment portal 2019/2020 www.ecowas.int
- Check the current Job vacancies
- Click on available position
- Fill your credentials in form and register with portal
- Activate your account
- Fill ECOWAS application form
- Apply as per guidelines
Please note that application form is not officially out yet
- Form Applied twice will not be accepted.
- No fee is required for this job application.
- If you want us to provide you with more updates and information about ECOWAS Nigeria Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us with your Phone number and Email Address in the comment section below. Don’t forget to visit this
site www.voiceofnigeria.org.ng for your latest job update…..we will Update you
- regularly. We conclude you have benefited from this article if yes. please use our share button below to inform your friends and relatives about this article via Facebook. Whatsapp or Twitter.
Don’t forget to register for the www.ecowas.int Recruitment 2019/2020
Apart from all this, it will be really helpful for you if you will register to Economic Community of West African States recruitment alerts related to the job you prefer. We send the latest news about the vacancies to the aspirants as soon as it is received by us.
Steps for Free Economic Community of West African States Registration
- Enter your email id
- Click on “Register Me’ Button
- Login your email inbox and verify your registration.