FIRS Recruitment 2020 updates as on 26th January 2020: This is a dedicated page for candidates who interested to get job updates about Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment 2019/2020.
Current Status: Updates up to 26th January 2020 : Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) has not started new recruitment 2020 project.
News of Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment form out is often spread over social network sites. It can be a scam whose main purpose is to cheat you.
We have prepared this page to protect you from fake FIRS recruitment 2019/2020 news. Here you will be given only verified and authenticated news.
FIRS Recruitment 2020 Current Status
Currently there are no vacancies available. You will therefore not be able to submit your CV.
Official Portal: www.firs.gov.ng
For those interested in recruitment, you must ensure to possess the following;
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Economics, Banking & Finance, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Accounting, Geology, or other relevant discipline in regards to the field.
- Or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant discipline in regards to the field.
- Literacy in computer operation with good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suit, Web Applications, Spreadsheet and the use of relevant system applications for efficient delivery of services.
- Good knowledge of the Nigeria Tax Laws and appreciation of their application and understanding of the regulatory framework within which the FIRS operates;
- Experience in applications of tax laws and enforcement of tax laws.
- Efficiency in accountability and good knowledge of taxation principles and laws.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team environment.
- Creating added examining while assessing tax returns.
- Ensuring and enforcing the uniform application of Tax Laws, Tax Regulations and Information circulars to all affected and relevant taxpayers.
- Monitoring some Officers in charge of assessing small companies; individual business concerns; partnerships; estates and trust.
- Carrying out an investigation into the finances of small companies.
- Following up cases of finance discrepancies in companies through the appeal procedures.
The candidate should possess excellent organization and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent business acumen and proficient revenue sourcing skills in tax accounting.
- Target driven and can function effectively with less supervision. A member of a relevant professional institution is an advantage.
Scam Alert Warning
- Official website for recruitment exercise is http://www.firs.gov.ng
- Any web address apart from the one above should be considered as not genuine.
- Application forms for recruitment is free. Applicants are not to pay money for registration and application process.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted through mail @FIRS.gov.ng and any other format is not real, hence invalid.
How to Apply
How to Apply for FIRS Job Recruitment
- Visit the official FIRS recruitment portal 2019/2020 www.firs.gov.ng
- Check the current Federal Inland Revenue Service Job vacancies
- Click on available position
- Fill your credentials in form and register with portal
- Activate your account
- Fill application form
- Apply as per guidelines
The entry-level is based on level 7 and its salary at FIRS ranges from 80,000 to 100,000 per month.
Based on the information gotten from workforgov.ng, the yearly salary of a FIRS staff might be up to N1,247,854. This implies that the yearly payment of a new entry (level 7) might be up to N1,073,217. That is, a level 7 officer can earn N89,434 every month. This amount excludes the special allowances and bonuses that are enjoyed by the tax officers.This compressional and allowance may result from officers’ position and duration of service among other parameters.
The payment of one FIRS officer is up to N183,000 according to glassdoor.
Why should you choose our website for FIRS 2020
There are a lot of websites providing Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment updates. In contrast to all these competitors, our service is a lot simpler. We provide an integrated interface where you can browse all the related Nigeria FIRS Recruitment Portal (firs.gov.ng) 2019/2020 information to this vacancy on a single page. It is not just the Federal Inland Revenue Service Job notification you will learn about, we update all the information like Salary, Ranks, General Requirements, Application Form, How to Apply, Past Question Paper their answer and a lot more.
How we make sure that you receive all important updates about FIRS
In order to compile all the authentic information related to Federal Inland Revenue Service Jobs 2019/2020 like application form, dates, selection, screening dates, aptitude test and release of shortlist. We keep a swift eye on the FIRS Recruitment Portal and also on relevant newspapers very keenly. Even after that, we make sure that we cross-check all information with the official websites like FIRS.gov.ng so that there is a minimum scope for error.
How to receive the most updated information about FIRS Job Recruitment
In order to make it really convenient for our visitors, we have changed the structure of the page for the Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment page. We have created a standalone page for the relevant jobs of this vacancy. Another page has been created for the screening test, aptitude test, list of shortlisted candidates etc. It makes sure that the users are able to find just the right information they are looking for. The structure is like this that on the job page you will find the information about the FIRS Vacancies and on clicking the relevant links you can get the other information required by you.
Preparing for the FIRS 2019/2020 Screening / Aptitude Test
We make sure that our readers are not only updated better about the Federal Inland Revenue Service website notification but prepare in a better way also. We try to provide all the related information link of the Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment 2019/2020 Screening / Aptitude Test study materials, past questions answer. Read them carefully on the page of the vacancy to stay ahead in the competition.
Don’t forget to register for the FIRS 2019/2020 Recruitment Alert
Apart from all this, it will be really helpful for you if you will subscribe to the Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment alerts related to the job you prefer. We send the latest news about the vacancies to the aspirants as soon as it is received by us.