INEC Recruitment 2020 updates as on 11.02.2020: This is a dedicated page for candidates who interested to get job updates about Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment 2020
Breaking News: Nigeria Immigration Begins Recruitment 2020
Current Status: Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has started new recruitment 2020 project.
News of Independent National Electoral Commission recruitment form out is often spread over social network sites. It can be a scam whose main purpose is to cheat you.
We have prepared this page to protect you from fake INEC recruitment 2020 news. Here you will be given only verified and authenticated news.
The Independent Election Commission (INEC) was established in 1999 by the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, which holds elections in various political offices in the country. INEC activities are included in Part 15 of the 2010 Law, as selected in Section 15 and Part 2 of the Third Schedule (as amended) of the 1999 Constitution (as amended).
INEC’s mission is to serve as an independent and effective EMB which is committed to free, fair and credible elections for sustainable democracy in Nigeria.
Statement of purpose
INEC’s vision is to become one of the best election management bodies (EMB) in the world that meets Nigeria’s aspirations.
INEC Recruitment Current Status
Currently Inec recruitment portal open for following vacancies:
1.) Executive Officer (Registration Area Officer)
- National Certificate in Education (NCE) or National Diploma with a minimum of 2 years post-qualification cognate experience.
2.) Graduate Administrative Officer II (Registration Area Officer)
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Social Sciences, Sciences or Humanities, and NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate.
3.) Professional / Experienced Hire
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Social Sciences, the Sciences or Humanities, Masters degree, Professional qualification chartered by legislation,
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate and post-qualification cognate experience is an added advantage.
In addition, an applicant must:
- Be a Nigerian Citizen:
- Present a Certificate of State of Origin Signed by the Chairman! Secretary of his/her Local Government. A Certificate of endorsement by Liaison Officers is not acceptable;
- Be computer literate;
- Be Certified by Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for
appointment in the Commission; o Not be above 35 years of age.
Official Portal: www.inecnigeria.org
Application Closing Date: Not Specified
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on inecnigeria.org
- Nigeria Post Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in INEC.
How to Apply
How to Apply for INEC Job Recruitment
- In order to apply you need to visit the official INEC recruitment portal 2020 www.inecnigeria.org
- Check the current Independent National Electoral Commission Job vacancies
- Click on available position
- Apply as per guidelines
Why should you choose our website for INEC 2020
There are a lot of websites providing Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment updates. In contrast to all these competitors, our service is a lot simpler. We provide an integrated interface where you can browse all the related Nigeria INEC Recruitment Portal (www.inecnigeria.org) 2020 information to this vacancy on a single page. It is not just the Independent National Electoral Commission Job notification you will learn about, we update all the information like Salary, Ranks, General Requirements, Application Form, How to Apply, Past Question Paper their answer and a lot more.
How we make sure that you receive all important updates about INEC Recruitment
In order to compile all the authentic information related to Independent National Electoral Commission Jobs 2020 like application form, dates, selection, screening dates, aptitude test and release of shortlist. We keep a swift eye on the INEC Recruitment Portal and also on relevant newspapers very keenly. Even after that, we make sure that we cross-check all information with the official websites like www.inecnigeria.org so that there is a minimum scope for error.
How to receive the most updated information about INEC Job Recruitment 2020
In order to make it really convenient for our visitors, we have changed the structure of the page for the Independent National Electoral Commission recruitment page. We have created a standalone page for the relevant jobs of this vacancy. Another page has been created for the screening test, aptitude test, list of shortlisted candidates etc. It makes sure that the users are able to find just the right information they are looking for. The structure is like this that on the job page you will find the information about the INEC Vacancies and on clicking the relevant links you can get the other information required by you.
Preparing for the INEC 2020 Screening / Aptitude Test
We make sure that our readers are not only updated better about the Independent National Electoral Commission recruitment notification but prepare in a better way also. We try to provide all the related information link of the Independent National Electoral Commission 2019/2020 Screening / Aptitude Test study materials, past questions answer. Read them carefully on the page of the vacancy to stay ahead in the competition.
Don’t forget to register for the INEC 2020 Recruitment Alert
Apart from all this, it will be really helpful for you if you will subscribe to the Independent National Electoral Commission recruitment alerts related to the job you prefer. We send the latest news about the vacancies to the aspirants as soon as it is received by us.