NABTEB Result 2019 Updates & Current Status – eworld.nabtebnigeria.org
As we know, NABTEB is the abbreviation for the National Business and Technical Examinations. The board was opened in 1992. It has been instructed to carry out technical and business examinations with which certain certificates are issued in Nigeria. The examination covers a wide range of technical, engineering, business trade and general education professions.
Official portal is www.nabtebnigeria.org
The National Business And Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) on 27th February 2019 released results of the 2018 November/December examination.
Sometimes, checking the results can be a problem, especially when you don’t know how to do it. And sometimes anxiety can cause fear. In this article, let’s take a quick glance at the options available for checking NABTEB’s results and how to exploit them. Please note that you the following requirements below will be needed in any option you want to use to view the results:
- Examination number
- Examination year
- Serial number of results checker card
- PIN of results checker card
How To Check Results Online
To check the results of NAPTEB online at official portal eworld.nabtebnigeria.org, you will be asked to purchase a NAPTEB scratch card. After purchase, you should get the candidate’s number, the type of exam and the test year. Once you have these organisms, just follow the steps below to check the results:
- Login to the NAPTEB website, https://eworld.nabtebnigeria.org
- In the main page of the site, navigate to the left just before the bottom of the page, the “check ONLINE results”, you will see the forms to fill in.
- Enter all necessary information including the year of the exam, the candidate of the number, the serial number of your NABTEB scratch card, the type of exam and the PIN of your NABTEB scratch card.
- If you want the results to be sent to your email address, Please enter your email address in the provided space.
Before clicking the “Send” button, please cross-check your details. NABTEB’s results will be displayed in a few seconds. You can print the results if you want.
To send NABTEB’s result to your email address, follow the steps below:
Follow the steps above and then these steps.
- Click on the box ” send results to email”
- For example, enter a valid email address [email protected]
- Click Send and wait for the results window to turn on.
How to check results by SMS
In addition to check online the results of NABTEB through the web-page of NABTEB, you can also check the results by SMS. You must have some units on your line, at least ₦30. You will need to have all the requirements as used in the online results control process. When you have them all ready, please follow the following steps;
- On your Mobile Phone, search the Messages menu and select Create message
- In the Create message, enter this body in the following order, NABTEB * ExamNumber*PIN * ExamType * ExamYear And then forward them to 32327. For example, someone trying to control in May/June will write like this NABTEB * 0887654751 * FRC2764732635 * MJ and forward to 32327 .
The results will be transmitted to you as a text message. Keep in mind that every time it occurs with this step, the maximum check time of the results is reduced. The maximum time of use of the NABTEB result scratch card is five (5) times.
For more information or assistance, you can send an email request to [email protected] or just call number +2348078840770. You can also visit any NABTEB office near you.