NCS Recruitment 2020 updates as on 26th January 2020: This is a dedicated page provide vital information on Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2020.
If you want all important information about NCS registration, then read this article carefully.
This is a special page that will guide you through the latest information to apply for all upcoming NCS job offers.
In this article, you will learn about Nigeria Customs Service details like recruitment eligibility, general requirements, application process, documentation etc.
This website is designed to facilitate the registration process and to provide complete information of how you can successfully apply.
All interested candidates should note that all federal government job vacancies are free and you do not have to pay anyone for the recruitment process !!!
Is NCS Recruiting for 2020
Nigeria Customs Service has dismissed the message being circulated in the public about the 2020 recruitment exercise.
Current Status: Updates up to 26th January 2020 : NCS has not started new recruitment 2019/2020 project.
We have prepared this page to protect you from fake news. Here you will be given only verified and authenticated news.
Official Portal: vacancy.customs.gov.ng
Available Positions for NCS Recruitment 2020
There are 3 different categories in the NCS recruitment 2020. You will have to choose one below and apply.
There are different requirements for all of them.
The Superintendent Cadres are senior ranking officers comprising of Assistant Superintendent of Customs.
Applicants under this category must Nigerians within the ages of 18-30 years. They must poses a university degree or higher national diploma.
Assistant Inspectors are Mid-Level officers comprising of Assistant Inspectors of Customs. Applicants must have OND or NCE.
- All applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 35.
- You will need to meet the minimum requirements (if any) for your respective programme. Generally, selection is based:
- On your expression of a genuine interest in whichever area you decide;
- Passing the relevant tests;
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone; and
- For the purposes of Nigeria customs service (NCS), Graduate means having a minimum of a Higher
- National Diploma (HND) or a Bachelors Degree from a higher institution
- You must be a Nigerian; either by birth or nationalisation.
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification; A voters card, driving license or national immigration passport.
How to Apply
Steps to Apply Online
- Visit NCS Recruitment Portal (https://vacancy.customs.gov.ng/)
- Click the Registration Button at the top right hand.
- You’ll be required to enter a valid email address and phone
- Enter the position who wish to apply for as indicated.
- Ensure you fill in your details accurately (eg Name. Marital Status. Degree. Religion, etc)
- Make sure you activate your account by clicking the verification email sent to you.
- Done! Any developments in respect to your application would be communicated to you.
- Note: All application must be submitted on or before deadline.
Please note that application form is not officially out yet
Don’t forget to register for the vacancy.customs.gov.ng Recruitment 2019/2020
Apart from all this, it will be really helpful for you if you will register to Nigeria Customs Service recruitment alerts related to the job you prefer. We send the latest news about the vacancies to the aspirants as soon as it is received by us.
Steps for Free NCS Registration 2020
- Enter your email id
- Click on “Register Me’ Button
- Login your email inbox and verify your registration.