Nde Recruitment 2019/2020 updates as on 14th October 2019: This is a dedicated page provide vital information on National Directorate of Employment Recruitment 2019/2020.
If you want all important information about nde registration, then read this article carefully.
This is a special page that will guide you through the latest information to apply for all upcoming Nde job offers.
In this article, you will learn about National Directorate of Employment Nigeria details like recruitment eligibility, general requirements, application process, documentation etc.
This website is designed to facilitate the registration process and to provide complete information of how you can successfully apply.
All interested candidates should note that all federal government job vacancies are free and you do not have to pay anyone for the recruitment process !!!
Is Nde Recruiting for 2019
The National Directorate of Employment has dismissed the message being circulated in the public about the 2019 recruitment exercise.
Current Status: Updates up to 14th October 2019 : Nde has not started new recruitment 2019/2020 project.
We have prepared this page to protect you from fake news. Here you will be given only verified and authenticated news.
Official Portal: www.nde.gov.ng
Interested applicants irrespective of the position applying for. must have O’Level/SSCE/NECO or GCE with at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English, at no more than two (2) sittings.
- You must reside and be a Nigerian Citizen by Birth
- You must have at hand. Birth certificate or aae declaration.
- You must possess a WAEC/SSCE/XECO or BSC/HND degree from a reputable institution.
- Must download and print-out the Parent/guardian and Acknowledgment Form
- You must have a fully expanded chest measurement of 0.37 metres.
- You must be physically and mentally fit and good behavior.
- Excellent communication and computer skill is an added advantage.
- Male applicants should be between 1.7 metrGS in height while all female applicants must be between 1.64 metres.
- Applicants must come along with valid identification e.g International Passport. Voters ID-Card. National ID-card or Drivers License.
How to Apply
According to the updates we have, the Nde recruitment exercise for 2019 has not started yet.
Steps to Apply Online
- Visit the official recruitment portal 2019/2020 www.nde.gov.ng
- Check the current National Directorate of Employment Job vacancies
- Click on available position
- Fill your credentials in form and register with portal
- Activate your account
- Fill Nde application form
- Apply as per guidelines
Please note that National Employment Directorate 2019 application form is not officially out yet
Don’t forget to register for the Nde Recruitment
Apart from all this, it will be really helpful for you if you will register to the National Directorate of Employment recruitment alerts related to the job you prefer. We send the latest news about the vacancies to the aspirants as soon as it is received by us.
Steps for Free Nde Registration
- Enter your email id
- Click on “Register Me’ Button
- Login your email inbox and verify your registration.