NDLEA Screening Date 2019 | Ndlea Aptitude Test Examination Date
Are you on this page to find out NDLEA Screening Date 2019 | Aptitude Test Date?
You are in the right place; here we will give you all the information and updates about the upcoming Ndlea screening Date.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Screening is the part of the recruitment process. This happens when the application registration process stops and the agency shortlists the candidate for screening.
The importance of screening is to find the right candidates through aptitude test / examination.
There are many applicants reached to us to know NDLEA Screening Date 2019.
All the information related to the NDLEA screening such as the venue of the examination, examination time table and the requirements of attending will be provided in details.
Many applicants are asking us to inform them when the NDLEA screening date is announced.
Here in this page official answers to all the questions about NDLEA exam date are given and if you take a free subscription to this website then you will also be notified immediately.
NDLEA Screening Date & Venue
Updates: Our trusted sources informed that Ndlea is very serious about the recruitment and date of screening will be announced soon.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency will send this information in the email of the applicant and If you subscribe to our free email subscription, we will also send an email alert immediately. So check your registered email regularly.
Our team will keep updating this page with venue and date for the ndlea screening exercise.
Current Status: Today i.e. 22nd November 2019, the situation is that the list of NDLEA Screening 2019 date has not been released yet.
- Ndlea Recruitment
- Ndlea Shortlisted Candidates
- Civil Defence Shortlist
- Civil Defence Screening Date
- Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment Updates
- NSCDC Recruitment
NDLEA screening will hold in the various states below:
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- FCT (Federal Capital Territory)
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Minna State
- Nassarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
Why NDLEA Screening test in the recruitment and selection process?
This screening / examination aims to analyze the candidate’s performance when solving everyday problems, interpreting texts, planning actions and making decisions in a short period of time. The tool is especially useful in the selection process of surveillance and security personnel.
In addition, screening / aptitude test / examination of this type are very common not only for effective positions, but also in internship and trainee programs.
That is why carrying out a thorough recruitment and selection process is so necessary.
Requirements to Participate in NDLEA Screening Exercise
- Only shortlisted candidates will be able to participate in this screening exercise if they have to upload their credentials on the www.emplug.com portal.
- Applicants will be allowed to appear in the screening examination only after identity verification. So must bring your International Passport, Voter ID, National Identity Card or Drivers License along with you as proof of your identity.
- Make sure you come with Original of your Birth/Educational qualifications/Medical Fitness/NYSC discharge certificate with Two (2) recent passport photographs.
- Your login details (username and password) that were used to register in the portal as this credentials will be used to log into the exam portal.
If you liked this content, be sure to follow our portal with daily news.
So don’t forget to subscribe this site to get notify when NDLEA Screening Date out, in order to subscribe updates drop comment and click on both the checkbox.