NECO Recruitment 2020 updates as on 26th February 2020: This is a dedicated page provide vital information on National Examinations Council Recruitment 2020.
This is a special page that will guide you through the latest information to apply for all upcoming NECO job offers.
In this article, you will learn about National Examinations Council Nigeria details like recruitment eligibility, general requirements, application process, documentation etc. It is very important that the interested candidates send the application successfully online, important information is given below to help you.
Is NECO Recruiting for 2020
The National Examination Council, NECO, has dismissed report that it was planning to recruit new members of staff.
The council,in a statement, Thursday, by its Head, Information and Public Relations Division,Azeez Sani,enjoined members of the public to disregard the online publication,saying it had “no plan to recruit new staff.”
The statement read:”The attention of the National Examinations Council (NECO) has been drawn to an on-line publication purporting that the Council is planning to recruit new members of Staff.
“The Council enjoins members of the public to disregard the publication as it has no plan to recruit new Staff. “We also wish to state very strongly that the publication is the product of the imagination of fraudsters who are out to defraud unsuspecting members of the public.
Current Status: Updates up to 26th February 2020 : NECO has not started new recruitment 2020 project.
We have prepared this page to protect you from fake news. Here you will be given only verified and authenticated news.
Official Portal: www.mynecoexams.com
For those interested in recruitment, you must ensure to possess the following;
- Five (5) credit grades in WASCCE/GCE/GCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Geographical mobility within and outside the State of Residence.
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
- A Degree certificate (BSc, HND) in any relevant discipline in the quantitative field.
- Computer literacy (conversance with Microsoft Office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications).
- If you certify that you are a qualified Candidates we advise you visit the NECO website, www.mynecoexams.com/ and apply for the positions online.Applicants must possess a valid means of identification (like National Id card, International Passport, drivers’ license, Voter’s card).
- Applicant must be an inherent citizen of Nigeria.
- Applicant must be innovative and willing to adapt to new ideas/ environment.
- Candidates as well must be willing to cope with the core values of the Agency which are hard-work, dedication, Focus, and improvisation.
How to Apply
According to the updates we have, the NECO recruitment exercise for 2020 has not started yet. We have received information from reliable sources that the application form will be out soon for applicants seeking to apply for and recruitment in this agency
- Visit the official recruitment portal 2020 www.mynecoexams.com
- Check the current National Examinations Council Job vacancies
- Click on available position
- Fill your credentials in form and register with portal
- Activate your account
- Fill NECO application form
- Apply as per guidelines
Why should you choose our website for NECO 2020
There are a lot of websites providing National Examinations Council Recruitment updates. In contrast to all these competitors, our service is a lot simpler. We provide an integrated interface where you can browse all the related Nigeria NECO Recruitment Portal (www.mynecoexams.com) 2020 information to this vacancy on a single page. It is not just the National Examinations Council Job notification you will learn about, we update all the information like Salary, Ranks, General Requirements, Application Form, How to Apply, Past Question Paper their answer and a lot more.
Don’t forget to register for the NECO Recruitment
Apart from all this, it will be really helpful for you if you will register to the National Examinations Council recruitment alerts related to the job you prefer. We send the latest news about the vacancies to the aspirants as soon as it is received by us.
Steps for Free NECO Registration
- Enter your email id
- Click on “Register Me’ Button
- Login your email inbox and verify your registration.