NEMA Recruitment 2020 updates as on 4th April 2020: This is a dedicated page provide vital information on National Emergency Management Agency Recruitment 2020.
Breaking News: Nigeria Immigration Begins Recruitment 2020
This is a special page that will guide you through the latest information to apply for all upcoming NEMA job offers.
In this article, you will learn about National Emergency Management Agency Nigeria details like recruitment eligibility, general requirements, application process, documentation etc.
Careers at NEMA
NEMA has talented employees with diverse backgrounds. These workers joined to form a trade union that is committed to advancing the interests of the American electricity industry. We believe in hard work, but we also believe that work should be fun.
NEMA employs about 80 people, primarily in its headquarters in Rosslyn, Virginia, but also in smaller satellite offices throughout the United States, Mexico, and China.
Is NEMA Recruiting for 2020
The National Emergency Management Agency has dismissed the message being circulated in the public about the 2020 recruitment exercise.
Current Status: Updates up to 4th April 2020 : NEMA has not started new recruitment 2019/2020 project.
We have prepared this page to protect you from fake news. Here you will be given only verified and authenticated news.
Official Portal: www.NEMA.gov.ng
For those interested in recruitment, you must ensure to possess the following;
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
NEMA has an excellent benefits package. Every employee can make choices to meet their needs, no matter their budget or lifestyle. Employee benefits include:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Three weeks of paid time off to start
- Seven-hour workdays
- Flexible medical spending accounts (pre-tax)
- Transportation benefits (pre-tax)
- Group life insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment
- Long-term disability coverage
- Short-term disability coverage
- Health club reimbursement
- Employee referral bonus
How to Apply
According to the updates we have, the NEMA recruitment exercise for 2019 has not started yet.
Steps to Apply Online
- Visit the official recruitment portal 2020 www.nema.gov.ng
- Check the current National Emergency Management Agency Job vacanciesStep
- Click on available position
- Fill your credentials in form and register with portal
- Activate your account
- Fill NEMA application form
- Apply as per guidelines
The application for NEMA recruitment 2019 is accepted only online. There are many things you should keep in mind while applying. The right information at the right time helps you to apply successfully.
All our interested candidates are advised to visit the NEMA portal regularly and subscribe to our portal for free instant alerts.
Candidates interested in the job should pay attention to following important information:
- Must have all the necessary certifications.
- Scan and upload your credentials at https://NEMA.gov.ng/
- Check all the terms and conditions before applying.
Why should you choose our website for NEMA 2020
There are a lot of websites providing National Emergency Management Agency Recruitment updates. In contrast to all these competitors, our service is a lot simpler. We provide an integrated interface where you can browse all the related Nigeria NEMA Recruitment Portal (www.nema.gov.ng) 2019/2020 information to this vacancy on a single page. It is not just the National Emergency Management Agency Job notification you will learn about, we update all the information like Salary, Ranks, General Requirements, Application Form, How to Apply, Past Question Paper their answer and a lot more.
Don’t forget to register for the NEMA Recruitment
Apart from all this, it will be really helpful for you if you will register to the National Emergency Management Agency recruitment alerts related to the job you prefer. We send the latest news about the vacancies to the aspirants as soon as it is received by us.
Steps for Free NEMA Registration
- Enter your email id
- Click on “Register Me’ Button
- Login your email inbox and verify your registration.