National Environmental Standard & Regulation Enforcement Agency Recruitment 2019/2020 updates as on 4th April 2020: This is a special article for those candidates who want to get updated information about NESREA Recruitment 2019/2020.
Current Status: Updates up to 4th April 2020 : National Environmental Standard & Regulation Enforcement Agency (NESREA) Nigeria has not started new recruitment project.
News of National Environmental Standard & Regulation Enforcement Agency recruitment form out is often spread over social network sites. It can be a scam whose main purpose is to cheat you.
We have prepared this page to protect you from fake NESREA recruitment 2019/2020 news. Here you will be given only verified and authenticated news.
The National Environmental Standards and Regulation Enforcement Agency (also known as NESREA) is an environmental agency of the federal government of Nigeria established by the law in 2007 “to ensure a clean and healthy environment for Nigerians”.
Official Portal: www.nesrea.gov.ng
For those interested in this recruitment exercise, you must ensure to possess the following;
- Candidates should possess strong leadership and management skills.
- Candidates must be completely healthy, and must not be physically challenged.
- Interested applicants should be highly organized with strong interpersonal skills. to support and represent the team where necessary, both externally and internally.
- Applicants must be inherent citizens of Nigeria.
- Applicants must be creative and willing to adapt to new ideas and environment.
Interested applicants must have a clear criminal record.
- Candidates should be able to navigate through basic computer applications.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills.
- A successful track record of consistent personal achievement and a desire to learn and improve.
Candidates with strong interpersonal and communication skills have an edge.
The academic qualifications for the National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency have been listed below:
- A National Diploma (ND) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Advanced Level), with credit passes in at least two (2) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting, or credit passes in at least three (3) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- A West African Senior School Certificate (WASSC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) with credit passes in not less than three (3) subjects including English, obtained at one sitting.
- Possession of B.Sc., HND, NCE, OND certificate in any related discipline from a recognized institution
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate, or a General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Ordinary Level), with credit passes in at least four (4) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting or credit passes in at least five (5) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
How to Apply
How to Apply for National Planning Commission Nigeria Recruitment
- In order to apply you need to visit the official NESREA recruitment portal www.nesrea.gov.ng
- Check the current Job vacancies
- Click on available position
- Read application instructions
- Apply as per guidelines
Why should you choose our website for NESREA Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020
There are a lot of websites providing National Environmental Standard & Regulation Enforcement Agency Recruitment updates. In contrast to all these competitors, our service is a lot simpler. We provide an integrated interface where you can browse all the related Nigeria NESREA Recruitment Portal (www.nesrea.gov.ng) 2019/2020 information to this vacancy on a single page. It is not just the Nigeria NESREA Job notification you will learn about, we update all the information like Salary, Ranks, General Requirements, Application Form, How to Apply, Past Question Paper their answer and a lot more.
How we make sure that you receive all important updates about National Environmental Standard & Regulation Enforcement Agency Recruitment
In order to compile all the authentic information related to National Environmental Standard & Regulation Enforcement Agency Jobs 2019/2020 like application form, dates, selection, screening dates, aptitude test and release of shortlist. We keep a swift eye on the NESREA Recruitment Portal and also on relevant newspapers very keenly. Even after that, we make sure that we cross-check all information with the official websites like www.nesrea.gov.org so that there is a minimum scope for error.
How to receive the most updated information about NESREA Job Recruitment 2019/2020
In order to make it really convenient for our visitors, we have changed the structure of the page for the National Environmental Standard & Regulation Enforcement Agency recruitment page. We have created a standalone page for the relevant jobs of this vacancy. Another page has been created for the screening test, aptitude test, list of shortlisted candidates etc. It makes sure that the users are able to find just the right information they are looking for. The structure is like this that on the job page you will find the information about the NESREA recruitment and on clicking the relevant links you can get the other information required by you.
Preparing for the National Environmental Standard & Regulation Enforcement Agency Screening / Aptitude Test
We make sure that our readers are not only updated better about the National Environmental Standard & Regulation Enforcement Agency recruitment notification but prepare in a better way also. We try to provide all the related information link of the NESREA Screening / Aptitude Test study materials, past questions answer. Read them carefully on the page of the vacancy to stay ahead in the competition.
Don’t forget to register for the NESREA Recruitment Alert
Apart from all this, it will be really helpful for you if you will subscribe to the National Environmental Standard & Regulation Enforcement Agency recruitment alerts related to the job you prefer. We send the latest news about the vacancies to the aspirants as soon as it is received by us.