In this page, we will be bringing you the updates on Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2019. You will get NSCDC job updates such as application form, general requirements, how to apply, screening, shortlist etc..
Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2019 Requirements
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in the English Language.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 ears by 18 February 2019.
- Not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mothers tongue is an added advantage.
How to Apply at NSCDC Recruitment Portal 2019/2020
Updates: Currently recruitment form / application form is not yet out. We will update this page immediately when form is out.
Meanwhile check the application process:
- Go to the NSCDC recruitment portal: www.nscdc.gov.ng
- Find all the current jobs vacancies and choose the position you want to apply for
- Fill the online application form accurately
- Recheck filled credentials and after satisfied submit.
- Follow the all other instructions
Why should you choose our website for Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2019/2020
There are a lot of websites providing NSCDC job updates. In contrast to all these competitors, our service is a lot simpler. We provide an integrated interface where you can browse all the related Nigeria Civil Defence Portal 2019/2020 information to this vacancy on a single page. It is not just the civil defence notification you will learn about, we update all the information like Nigeria Civil Defence Salary, Ranks, General Requirements, Application Form, How to Apply, Past Question Paper their answer and a lot more.
How we make sure that you receive all important updates about Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment
In order to compile all the authentic information related to Nigeria Civil Defence recruitment like application form, dates, selection, screening dates, aptitude test and release of shortlist. We keep a swift eye on the Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment Portal and also on relevant newspapers very keenly. Even after that, we make sure that we cross-check all information with the official websites like www.nscdc.gov.ng so that there is a minimum scope for error.
How to receive the most updated information about Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2019/2020
In order to make it really convenient for our visitors, we have changed the structure of the page for the Nigeria Civil Defence recruitment page. We have created a standalone page for the relevant jobs of this vacancy. Another page has been created for the screening test, aptitude test, list of shortlisted candidates etc. It makes sure that the users are able to find just the right information they are looking for. The structure is like this that on the job page you will find the information about the NSCDC recruitment and on clicking the relevant links you can get the other information required by you.
Preparing for the Nigeria Civil Defence Screening / Aptitude Test
We make sure that our readers are not only updated better about the Nigeria Civil Defence recruitment notification but prepare in a better way also. We try to provide all the related information link of the Civil Defence study materials, past questions answer. Read them carefully on the page of the vacancy to stay ahead in the competition.
Don’t forget to register for the Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment Alert
Apart from all this, it will be really helpful for you if you will subscribe to the alerts related to the job you prefer. We send the latest news about the vacancies to the aspirants as soon as it is received by us.