Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2020 updates as on 4th April 2020: This is a special article for those candidates who want to get updated information about Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2020.
News of Nigeria Immigration recruitment form out is often spread over social network sites. It can be a scam whose main purpose is to cheat you.
We have prepared this page to protect you from fake Immigration recruitment 2020 news. Here you will be given only verified and authenticated news.
Nigeria Immigration Service begins 2020 recruitment
The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) has approved the 2020 recruitment into the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS).
The Service Public Relations Officer, Mr. Sunday James, disclosed this in a statement on Friday in Abuja.
James said that the recruitment was approved by the board under its Chairman and Minister of Interior, Mr. Rauf Aregbesola.
“The recruitment is going to be on for four weeks from the date of publication. Members of the public are advised to make use of the opportunity and apply,“ he said.
“The public are therefore advised to abide by the rules for the recruitment and note that it is free.
CIVIL DEFENCE, CORRECTIONAL,
FIRE AND IMMIGRATION,
ADVERTISEMENT FOR VACANCIES
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified persons for full time appointments to the following positions in the Nigeria Immigration Service:
1. SUPERINTENDENT CADRE:
- Superintendent of Immigration (SI) CONPASS 11 Professional (Doctors)
Applicants must possess minimum of first degree (MBBS) from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharge/ Exemption certificate.
- Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI) CONPASS 10 Professionals (Pharmacists): Applicants must possess minimum of first degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharge/Exemption certificate.
- Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI-2) General Duty, CONPASS 08
- Applicants must possess minimum of first degree from a recognized Institution of higher learning and NYSC discharge certificate-
2. INSPECTORATE CADRE:
- Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) General Duty CONPASS 08:
- Applicants must be holders of HND from a recognized institution and NYSC Discharge certificate,
- Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) CONPASS 08 Professionals (Nurse):
- Applicants must be Registered Nurse, double qualified. (Hi) Inspector of Immigration (II) CONPASS) 07 Professionals (Nurse)
- Applicants must be Registered Nurse, Single qualified (iv) Assistant Inspector of Immigration (All) CONPASS 06 Applicants must be holders of NCE/ND from a recognized Institution
3. ASSISTANT CADRE:
- Immigration Assistant III (1A-3) CONPASS 03 General Duty
Applicants must be holders of SSCE, NECO, GCE O/Level with minimum o’ four (4) credits in not more than 2 sittings, which should include English and Maths
- Immigration assistant III (IA-3) Artisans and Drivers/Mechanics
Applicants must be holders of Ordinary Level SSCE, or its equivalents and appropriate Trade Test certificates
Statutory Requirements for Nigeria Immigration Recruitment:
- Be Nigerian by With.
- Have National Identity Number
- Be medically fit
- Present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital
- Be required to pass drug test
- Be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult
- Be free from financial embarrassment
- Be between the ages of 18-30 years with exception of Doctors and Pharmacists who must not be more than 35 years
- Have height not less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females
- Have chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
- Be computer literate and
- Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be accepted after recruitment.
Applicants with any of the following physical challenge need not apply:
- Impediment in speech (stammer/dumb
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked knees
- Bent knees
- Bow legs
- Flat Foot
- Limb legs
- Bent arms/deformed hands/fracture
- Defective eye sight(squint-eye, crossed eye. one-eyed and total blindness)
- Amputation of any part of physical body
- Hearing impaired (deaf) m. Hunched back n. Obesity o. Medical challenges
- Any physical deformity not mentioned, and
- Note that due to the rigor of the physical exercise In the recruitment process, women with pregnancy need not apply
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Applications should be submitted online within four (4) weeks of this publication through NIS portal: www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng
Computer Based Test (CBT)
There shall be computer based test for shortlisted candidates. Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to such persons.
How to Apply
How to Apply for Nigeria Immigration Recruitment
- Visit NIS Recruitment Portal (immigration.gov.ng / www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng/)
- Click the Registration Button at the top right hand.
- You’ll be required to enter a valid email address and phone
- Enter the position who wish to apply for as indicated.
- Ensure you fill in your details accurately (eg Name. Marital Status. Degree. Religion, etc)
- Make sure you activate your account by clicking the verification email sent to you.
- Done! Any developments in respect to your application would be communicated to you.
- Note: All application must be submitted on or before deadline.
Why should you choose our website for Immigration Recruitment 2020
There are a lot of websites providing Nigeria Immigration Recruitment updates. In contrast to all these competitors, our service is a lot simpler. We provide an integrated interface where you can browse all the related NIS Recruitment Portal (www.immigration.gov.ng / www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng/) 2020 information to this vacancy on a single page. It is not just the NIS Job notification you will learn about, we update all the information like Salary, Ranks, General Requirements, Application Form, How to Apply, Past Question Paper their answer and a lot more.
How we make sure that you receive all important updates about NIS Recruitment
In order to compile all the authentic information related to Immigration Jobs 2020 like application form, dates, selection, screening dates, aptitude test and release of shortlist. We keep a swift eye on the Immigration Recruitment Portal and also on relevant newspapers very keenly. Even after that, we make sure that we cross-check all information with the official websites like www.immigration.gov.ng / www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng so that there is a minimum scope for error.
How to receive the most updated information about Immigration Job Recruitment 2020
In order to make it really convenient for our visitors, we have changed the structure of the page for the Nigeria Immigration (NIS) recruitment page. We have created a standalone page for the relevant jobs of this vacancy. Another page has been created for the screening test, aptitude test, list of shortlisted candidates etc. It makes sure that the users are able to find just the right information they are looking for. The structure is like this that on the job page you will find the information about the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment and on clicking the relevant links you can get the other information required by you.
Preparing for the Nigeria Immigration Screening / Aptitude Test
We make sure that our readers are not only updated better about the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment notification but prepare in a better way also. We try to provide all the related information link of the Immigration (NIS) Screening / Aptitude Test study materials, past questions answer. Read them carefully on the page of the vacancy to stay ahead in the competition.