Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission Recruitment 2019/2020 updates as on 14th August, 2019: This is a special article for those candidates who want to get updated information about Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2019/2020.
Current Status: Updates up to 14th August, 2019 : Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission has started new recruitment project for various posts such as Pilot, Army Engineer, Army Signals Officer, Army Intelligence Officer, Army Corps Officer, Army Electrical and Mechanical Engineers, Army Ordnance Officer, Nurses, Pharmacist, Army Band Officer, Nigerian Army Finance Officer, Army Corps Officer – Military Police etc. Apply online at www.nigerianarmyms.ng / www.army.mil.ng.
News of Army DSSC recruitment form out is often spread over social network sites. It can be a scam whose main purpose is to cheat you.
We have prepared this page to protect you from fake Nigerian Army DSSC recruitment portal 2019/2020 news. Here you will be given only verified and authenticated news.
Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2019 Details
- Electrical/Mechanical Engineer (Army Aviation)
- Air Traffic Controller/Communicator
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
- Officer – Directorate of Army Physical Training
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineer
- Officer-Directorate of Army Public Relations
- Officer – Directorate of Islamic Affairs
- Officer-Directorate of Legal Service
- Nigerian Army Education Officer
- Chaplain (Roman Catholic)
- Chaplain (Protestant)
- Army Corps Officer – Military Police
- Nigerian Army Finance Officer
- Army Band Officer
- Professional – Allied to Medicine
- Dental Therapist and Dental Technologist
- Clinical Psychologist
- General Duty Medical/Dental Officer
- Medical and Dental Consultant
- Army Ordnance Officer
- Army Electrical and Mechanical Engineer
- Army Corps Officer – Supply and Transport
- Army Intelligence Officer
- Army Signals Officer
- Army Engineer
- Pilot (Rotary)
All applicants must satisfy the following conditions:
- Be a Nigerian as defined in the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Be a male or female between the ages of 20 and 32 years, while medical consultants should not be more than 40 years of age by January 2020.
- Be medically, mentally and physically fit according to NA standards.
- Be recommended by at least 2 recognizable referees who must attest to the applicant’s character and integrity. These could be a Local Government Chairman/Secretary or any officer of the Armed Forces not below the rank of a Lieutenant Colonel and equivalent or an Assistant Commissioner of Police and above who must hail from the applicant’s state of origin. Passport photographs of referees must be affixed to the letter of attestation.
- Candidates must submit a letter of Attestation from their former institutions.
- Measure at least 1.68m (for male) and 1.65m (for female) in height.
- Must not have been convicted by any court of law. Military personnel must be free from any disciplinary case (This is to be endorsed by the Commanding Officer/Commander).
- Possess at least a first degree with not less than Second Class Lower Division or HND of not less than Lower Credit from any accredited institution of learning. Courses of study must also be accredited at the time of study.
- Possess valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital or Local Government Council or valid age declaration.
- Possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
- Applicants must possess NYSC discharge certificate or a valid exemption as the case may be.
- Graduates with professional qualifications must be duly registered by relevant bodies recognized by Nigerian Laws at the commencement of cadet training.
- Only post secondary academic credentials obtained from 2010 to date will be considered.
- Candidates must present contact addresses and telephone numbers of parent/guardians and Next of Kin.
- Candidates must not have any body inscriptions or tattoos.
- Candidates must tender all original copies of educational certificates (primary to post secondary).
- Service personnel must present valid military identity cards and letters of recommendations by their Commanding Officers/Commanders.
- They must also present valid letter(s) of NA sponsorship in tertiary academic institutions. Additionally, they must have served for a minimum period of 5 years in the Armed Forces of Nigeria.
- Candidates must not be members of any cult/society/fraternity.
Conditions of Service
- Direct Short Service Commission will be granted for 15 years, for an initial period of 8 years, renewable yearly for another period of 7 years. Direct Regular Commission may be granted on conversion after 3 years as a commissioned officer.
- Conversion to Direct Regular Commission is not automatic. It is based on availability of vacancy and other criteria that are or will be in force from time to time.
- All graduating officer cadets must sign an acceptance on the terms and conditions governing the Direct Short Service Commission before they are granted commission into the Nigerian Army.
- Applicants who successfully complete the military training shall be commissioned in the rank of Lieutenant.
How to Apply
How to Apply for DSSC Recruitment Online
- In order to apply you need to visit the official Nigerian Army portal www.nigerianarmyms.ng
- Check the available DSSC job vacancies
- Read requirements carefully
- From the home page, select the DSSC application.
- On successful registration, you will receive an email notification containing your login details.
- Click on ‘Login’ to complete the application form.
- Ensure all required documents listed below are uploaded:
- Passport photograph.
- Educational certificates.
- Evidence of membership of any professional body.
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Birth certificate or age declaration.
Why should you choose our website for DSSC Recruitment 2019/2020
There are a lot of websites providing Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission Job Recruitment updates. In contrast to all these competitors, our service is a lot simpler. We provide an integrated interface where you can browse all the related Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment Portal (www.nigerianarmyms.ng) 2019/2020 information to this vacancy on a single page. It is not just the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Job notification you will learn about, we update all the information like Salary, Ranks, General Requirements, Application Form, How to Apply, Past Question Paper their answer and a lot more.
How we make sure that you receive all important updates about Army DSSC Recruitment
In order to compile all the authentic information related to Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission Jobs 2019/2020 like application form, dates, selection, screening dates, aptitude test and release of shortlist. We keep a swift eye on the Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment Portal and also on relevant newspapers very keenly. Even after that, we make sure that we cross-check all information with the official websites like www.nigerianarmyms.ng so that there is a minimum scope for error.
How to receive the most updated information about DSSC Job Recruitment 2019/2020
In order to make it really convenient for our visitors, we have changed the structure of the page for the Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission recruitment page. We have created a standalone page for the relevant jobs of this vacancy. Another page has been created for the screening test, aptitude test, list of shortlisted candidates etc. It makes sure that the users are able to find just the right information they are looking for. The structure is like this that on the job page you will find the information about the Nigerian Army DSSC jobs and on clicking the relevant links you can get the other information required by you.
Preparing for the DSSC Screening / Aptitude Test
We make sure that our readers are not only updated better about the Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission recruitment notification but prepare in a better way also. We try to provide all the related information link of the Army DSSC Screening / Aptitude Test study materials, past questions answer. Read them carefully on the page of the vacancy to stay ahead in the competition.
Don’t forget to register for the Nigerian Army DSSC Free Job Alert
Apart from all this, it will be really helpful for you if you will subscribe to the Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission alerts related to the job you prefer. We send the latest news about the vacancies to the aspirants as soon as it is received by us.