Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019/2020 updates as on 18th August 2019: This is a special article for those candidates who want to get updated information about Nigerian Army (NA) Recruitment 2019/2020.
Current Status: Updates up to 18th August 2019 : Nigerian Army has not started recruiting for any post.
News of Nigerian Army recruitment form out is often spread over social network sites. It can be a scam whose main purpose is to cheat you.
We have prepared this page to protect you from fake Army recruitment 2019/2020 news. Here you will be given only verified and authenticated news.
- Candidate must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in the English Language.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 ears by 18 February 2019.
- Not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mothers tongue is an added advantage.
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in other relevant discipline in the quantitative field Or Higher national diploma in relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
- However, It is important to note that the Nigerian Army Recruitment form is out. This page will be updated once the form is out. You can keep visiting this web site or Nigerian Army
How to Apply
How to Apply for Nigeria Amy Recruitment
- In order to apply you need to visit the official recruitment portal www.army.mil.ng
- Check the current Army Job vacancies
- Click on available position
- Apply as per guidelines
Why should you choose our website for Army Recruitment 2019/2020
There are a lot of websites providing Nigeria Army Recruitment updates. In contrast to all these competitors, our service is a lot simpler. We provide an integrated interface where you can browse all the related Army Recruitment Portal (www.army.mil.ng) 2019/2020 information to this vacancy on a single page. It is not just the Army Job notification you will learn about, we update all the information like Salary, Ranks, General Requirements, Application Form, How to Apply, Past Question Paper their answer and a lot more.
How we make sure that you receive all important updates about Army Recruitment
In order to compile all the authentic information related to Army Jobs 2019/2020 like application form, dates, selection, screening dates, aptitude test and release of shortlist. We keep a swift eye on the Army Recruitment Portal and also on relevant newspapers very keenly. Even after that, we make sure that we cross-check all information with the official websites like www.army.mil.ng so that there is a minimum scope for error.
How to receive the most updated information about Army Job Recruitment 2019/2020
In order to make it really convenient for our visitors, we have changed the structure of the page for the Nigeria Army (NA) recruitment page. We have created a standalone page for the relevant jobs of this vacancy. Another page has been created for the screening test, aptitude test, list of shortlisted candidates etc. It makes sure that the users are able to find just the right information they are looking for. The structure is like this that on the job page you will find the information about the Nigerian Army recruitment and on clicking the relevant links you can get the other information required by you.
Preparing for the Nigeria Army Screening / Aptitude Test
We make sure that our readers are not only updated better about the Nigerian Army recruitment notification but prepare in a better way also. We try to provide all the related information link of the Army (NA) Screening / Aptitude Test study materials, past questions answer. Read them carefully on the page of the vacancy to stay ahead in the competition.
Don’t forget to register for the Army Recruitment Alert
Apart from all this, it will be really helpful for you if you will subscribe to the alerts related to the job you prefer. We send the latest news about the vacancies to the aspirants as soon as it is received by us.