Nigerian Army 79 rri Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form www.naportal.com.ng
Nigerian Army 79 rri recruitment form out fill application form at official recruitment portal www.naportal.com.ng
Breaking News: Nigerian Army has started the Tradesmen/ Tradeswomen recruitment project for the 79th Regular Recruitment Intake. This is a special page through which you are being given all the useful guidelines on how to apply for the Army recruitment of 2019/2020.
If you are serious in joining the Nigeria Army, then you are in the right place. Here you will be given all the information related to the 79 rri recruitment.
Information about the requirements to apply is given below and if you have any question in your mind then you can ask in the comment.
The deadline to apply for Nigerian Army 79 rri Recruitment 2019 has been set. All eligible candidates can apply till 29th November 2019.
In order to register for Nigerian Army Recruitment – 79 rri 2019/2020 interested candidates need to fulfill following requirements:
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card. Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English Language. In addition to the above qualification, those applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women
- must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years by 1st March 2019.
- Not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mothers tongue is an added advantage.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army 79rri recruitment
- Application form only available at official portal – www.naportal.com.ng
- Wait till the website is fully loaded and then create an account.
- Use only functional email id for creating account at naportal
- Search for Army 79 Regular Recruitment Intake
- Read complete details carefully
- After satisfied click on “Application Form – Apply” link
- Fill form carefully without mistake and submit online
- Print and complete the Guarantor Forms
- There will be no pre-confirmation computer-based tests to be carried out on candidates. There is no special recruitment center. There will be no zone screening exercise.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any satisfaction or persuasion to anyone or a group of people to assist in recruiting exercises. You are advised to read the instructions in this portal or contact the following repression channels if in doubt: 0905 992 4328 and 0802 656 9770.
- The names of candidates selected for screening will be released on the website on December 2, 2019.
- Selected candidates will report to their states for screening exercises on December 8, 2019.
- Successful candidates will be brought to the NA Deport for documentation and training from 23 December 2019.
- All documents will be verified by the appropriate issuing authority. All of them with fake documents will be handed over to the police to be sued. NA free recruitment form.