Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2019/2020 updates as on 26th February 2020: This is a special article for those candidates who want to get updated information about Nigeria Navy (NN) Recruitment 2019/2020.
Current Status: Updates up to 26th February 2020 : NN – Nigerian Navy has not started recruiting for any post.
News of NN recruitment form out is often spread over social network sites. It can be a scam whose main purpose is to cheat you.
We have prepared this page to protect you from fake Army recruitment 2019/2020 news. Here you will be given only verified and authenticated news.
Nigerian Navy Job Vacancies
Agency regularly recruit candidates for following positions
- Marine Engineer Artificer
- Weapon Electrical Artificer
- Aircraft Engineering Artificer
- Hull Engineer Artificer
- Automobile Mechanics
- Marine Engineer, Mechanics
- Dockyard Mechanics
- Hull Mechanical/Fitter
- Computer Operator
- Weapon Electrical Mechanics
- Physical Training Instructor
- Survey Recorder
- Communications Officer
- ICT Officer
- Chaplain Assistant
- Mosque Assistant
- Store Assistant
- Project Technician
- Ordinance Officer
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Records/Health Administrator
- Legal Officer
- Logistics Officer
- Medical Laboratory Science Officer
- Information And Communication Technology Officer
- Biomedical Engineer
Nigeria Navy Recruitment – General Requirements
- All applicants must produce their primary school leaving certificate.
- Applicants are to note that entry requirement into the following categories is SSCE or equivalent: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, C1, D1, D2, D4, D5, D6, E1, E2, E3, E4, F1, G, H. Any other additional qualifications in these categories can only serve as an added advantage for selection into the branch and not for advancement.
- Any applicant possessing higher educational/professional qualification, i.e. HND, BA/BSc, etc other than those stated in Paragraph 1 (a-g) should not apply. Candidates are therefore warned that it is an offence to declare false educational /professional qualification. This attracts outright withdrawal or dismissal and hand over to Civil Police for prosecution.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted during the recruitment exercise is not acceptable after recruitment and cannot be tendered for the purpose of change of branch or advancement while in the Naval service. Only qualifications obtained through proper service provisions are tenable after joining.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years at the time of entry into the Training School for school certificate holders, while 24 years of age is the acceptable limit for those with higher qualifications e.g. Nurses, NCE Holders, ICT Professionals, etc.
Applicants must not be married or have children before joining.
- Applicant is required to print out Parent /Guardian Consent Form and Local Government Attestation Form.
- Applicants must be of Nigerian origin by birth.
- Applicants with any of the following problems are NOT to apply: short sight, ear problem, previous orthopedic operation, flat foot, below the required height (Male 1.70, Female 1.67), fracture, stammering or any natural disability.
- Applicants must be free from any previous conviction by court of law on criminal charges.
How to Join Nigerian Navy (How to Apply)
How to Apply for Nigeria Navy (NN) Recruitment
- In order to apply you need to visit the official recruitment portal www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- Check the current Navy Job vacancies
- Click on available position
- Apply as per guidelines
Why should you choose our website for Navy Recruitment 2019/2020
There are a lot of websites providing Nigeria Navy Recruitment updates. In contrast to all these competitors, our service is a lot simpler. We provide an integrated interface where you can browse all the related Recruitment Portal (www.joinnigeriannavy.gov.ng) 2019/2020 information to this vacancy on a single page. It is not just the NN Job notification you will learn about, we update all the information like Salary, Ranks, General Requirements, Application Form, How to Apply, Past Question Paper their answer and a lot more.
How we make sure that you receive all important updates about NN Recruitment
In order to compile all the authentic information related to Nigerian Navy Jobs 2019/2020 like application form, dates, selection, screening dates, aptitude test and release of shortlist. We keep a swift eye on the Navy Recruitment Portal and also on relevant newspapers very keenly. Even after that, we make sure that we cross-check all information with the official websites like www.joinnigeriannavy.gov.ng so that there is a minimum scope for error.
How to receive the most updated information about Army Job Recruitment 2019/2020
In order to make it really convenient for our visitors, we have changed the structure of the page for the Nigerian Navy recruitment page. We have created a standalone page for the relevant jobs of this vacancy. Another page has been created for the screening test, aptitude test, list of shortlisted candidates etc. It makes sure that the users are able to find just the right information they are looking for. The structure is like this that on the job page you will find the information about the NigerianNavy recruitment and on clicking the relevant links you can get the other information required by you.
Preparing for the Nigerian Navy Screening / Aptitude Test
We make sure that our readers are not only updated better about the Nigerian Navy recruitment notification but prepare in a better way also. We try to provide all the related information link of the Navy Screening / Aptitude Test study materials, past questions answer. Read them carefully on the page of the vacancy to stay ahead in the competition.
Don’t forget to register for the Navy Recruitment Alert
Apart from all this, it will be really helpful for you if you will subscribe to the alerts related to the job you prefer. We send the latest news about the vacancies to the aspirants as soon as it is received by us.