NIPOST Recruitment 2019/2020 updates as on 22nd November 2019: This is a special article for those candidates who want to get job updates about Nigerian Postal Service Recruitment 2019/2020.
Current Status: Updates up to 22nd November 2019 : Nigerian Postal Service (NIPOST) has not started new recruitment project.
News of Nigerian Postal Service recruitment form out is often spread over social network sites. It can be a scam whose main purpose is to cheat you.
We have prepared this page to protect you from fake NIPOST recruitment 2019/2020 news. Here you will be given only verified and authenticated news.
About Nigerian Postal Service
Nigerian Postal Service (also known as NIPOST) is the public operator of postal service of Nigeria.
Agency is established at the same time as Nigeria Telecommunications Limited ( NITEL )1st January 1985. With the promulgation of Decree 18/1987, Nipost became an extra-ministerial department, and in 1992, in response to the call for empowerment, the federal government promulgated Decree 41/1992, which placed the company in the category of para-state organizations.
- Develop, promote and provide adequate and efficiently coordinated postal services at reasonable prices.
- Maintain an effective national mail collection, sorting and delivery system.
- Provide various types of messaging services to meet the needs of different categories of mail.
- Establish and maintain postal facilities within a reasonable economy, which will provide the general population with access to essential postal services.
- Represent the Federal Republic of Nigeria in its relations with other postal administrations and international organizations.
Currently there are no vacancies available. You will therefore not be able to submit your CV.
Official Portal: www.nipost.gov.ng
For those interested in recruitment, you must ensure to possess the following;
- Possession of either B.Sc , HND , OND, NCE
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in Two (2) other subjects, or National Examination Council (NECO) / General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in Four (4) Subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English language.)
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- First School Leaving certificate (FSLC)
- Birth certificate
- Recent Passports Photograph
- Certificate of Medical Fitness
- Candidates applying for the position must not be more than 35 years of age.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on nipost.gov.ng
- Nigeria Post Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in NIPOST.
How to Apply
How to Apply for NIPOST Job Recruitment
- In order to apply you need to visit the official NIPOST recruitment portal 2019/2020 www.nipost.gov.ng
- Check the current Nigerian Postal Service Job vacancies
- Click on available position
- Apply as per guidelines
Why should you choose our website for Nigeria Post Office 2019/2020
There are a lot of websites providing Nigerian Postal Service Recruitment updates. In contrast to all these competitors, our service is a lot simpler. We provide an integrated interface where you can browse all the related Nigeria NIPOST Recruitment Portal (www.nipost.gov.ng) 2019/2020 information to this vacancy on a single page. It is not just the Nigerian Postal Service Job notification you will learn about, we update all the information like Salary, Ranks, General Requirements, Application Form, How to Apply, Past Question Paper their answer and a lot more.
How we make sure that you receive all important updates about NIPOST Recruitment
In order to compile all the authentic information related to Nigerian Postal Service Jobs 2019/2020 like application form, dates, selection, screening dates, aptitude test and release of shortlist. We keep a swift eye on the NIPOST Recruitment Portal and also on relevant newspapers very keenly. Even after that, we make sure that we cross-check all information with the official websites like www.nipost.gov.ng so that there is a minimum scope for error.
How to receive the most updated information about NIPOST Job Recruitment 2019/2020
In order to make it really convenient for our visitors, we have changed the structure of the page for the Nigerian Postal Service recruitment page. We have created a standalone page for the relevant jobs of this vacancy. Another page has been created for the screening test, aptitude test, list of shortlisted candidates etc. It makes sure that the users are able to find just the right information they are looking for. The structure is like this that on the job page you will find the information about the NIPOST Vacancies and on clicking the relevant links you can get the other information required by you.
Preparing for the NIPOST 2019/2020 Screening / Aptitude Test
We make sure that our readers are not only updated better about the Nigerian Post recruitment notification but prepare in a better way also. We try to provide all the related information link of the Nigerian Post Office 2019/2020 Screening / Aptitude Test study materials, past questions answer. Read them carefully on the page of the vacancy to stay ahead in the competition.
Don’t forget to register for the NIPOST 2019/2020 Recruitment Alert
Apart from all this, it will be really helpful for you if you will subscribe to the Nigerian Postal Service recruitment alerts related to the job you prefer. We send the latest news about the vacancies to the aspirants as soon as it is received by us.