The Assistant Cadre are junior ranking officers from the rank of Immigration Assistant.
Statutory and Requirements for Recruitment
- Applicant must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicant must have National Identity Number(NIN)
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicant would be required to pass drug test
- Applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18-30 years with exception of Doctors and Pharmacists who must not be more than 35 years.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
- Applicant must be computer literate and
- Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be accepted after recruitment
- Applicants With Any Of The Following Physical Challenges Need Not Apply:
Impediment in Speech (Stammer/Dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked Knees
- Bow Legs
- Flat foot
- Limb Legs
- Bent Arms/Deformed Hands/Fracture
- Defective Eye Sight (Squint-eye, Cross Eye, One-eyed and Total Blindness)
- Amputation of any part of Physical Body
- Hearing Impaired (Deaf)
- Hunched Back
- Medical Challenges
- Any Physical Deformity not mentioned, and
- Note that due to the Rigor of the Physical Excercise in the Recruitment Process, women with Pregnancy Need NOT Apply
- Any Certificate Or Qualification Not Declared Or Tendered And Accepted At Recruitment Centre Shall Not Be Acceptable After Recruitment Exercise.
- Candidates Are Advised To Printout Referees And Security Clearance Form Which Must Be Duly Completed For Submission During Screening.
- Do Not Submit More Than One Application. You Will Be Disqualified.
- The Application Portal Would Be Closed After Four (4) Weeks Of Opening.
- Applications In Breach Of The Application Procedure Will Not Be Entertained.
Computer Based Test CBT
- There shall be Computer Based Test (CBT) for Shortlisted Candidates.
- Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to such persons.