NOTAP Recruitment 2020 updates as on 12th December 2019: This is a dedicated page provide vital information on National Office for Technology Acquisition and Promotion Recruitment 2019/2020.
If you want all important information about NOTAP registration, then read this article carefully.
This is a special page that will guide you through the latest information to apply for all upcoming NOTAP job offers.
In this article, you will learn about National Office for Technology Acquisition and Promotion details like recruitment eligibility, general requirements, application process, documentation etc.
This website is designed to facilitate the registration process and to provide complete information of how you can successfully apply.
All interested candidates should note that all federal government job vacancies are free and you do not have to pay anyone for the recruitment process !!!
Is NOTAP Recruiting for 2019
National Office for Technology Acquisition and Promotion has dismissed the message being circulated in the public about the 2019 recruitment exercise.
Current Status: Updates up to 12th December 2019 : NOTAP has not started new recruitment 2019/2020 project.
We have prepared this page to protect you from fake news. Here you will be given only verified and authenticated news.
Official Portal: www.NOTAP.gov.ng
- A successful track record of consistent personal achievement and a desire to learn and improve.
- Applicants must be inherent citizens of Nigeria.
- Applicants should be highly organized, with strong interpersonal skills to support and represent the team where necessary, both externally and internally.
- Candidate that are experts in basic computer applications have an edge. Basic computer applications include; Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Access, Web applications and the use of other relevant applications.
- Candidates interested in National Office for Technology Acquisition and Promotion (NOTAP) should possess strong leadership and management skills.
- Candidates must be certified by the Government Medical Officer, to prove that they are physically fit, mentally and psychologically balanced to participate in the National Office for Technology Acquisition and Promotion (NOTAP) 2019 recruitment exercise.
- Interested applicants must have a clear criminal record.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Advanced Level), with credit passes in at least two (2) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting, or credit passes in at least three (3) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- A West African Senior School Certificate (WASSC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) with credit passes in not less than three (3) subjects including English, obtained at one sitting.
- A National Diploma (ND) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- Possession of B.Sc. HND. NCE, OND certificate in any related discipline from a recognized institution
- National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate, or a General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Ordinary Level), with credit passes in at least four (4) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting or credit passes in at least five (5) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
How to Apply
Steps to Apply Online
- Visit the official National Office for Technology Acquisition and Promotion recruitment portal 2019/2020 www.NOTAP.gov.ng
- Check the current Job vacancies
- Click on available position
- Fill your credentials in form and register with portal
- Activate your account
- Fill NASS application form
- Apply as per guidelines
Please note that application form is not officially out yet
- Form Applied twice will not be accepted.
- No fee is required for this job application.
- If you want us to provide you with more updates and information about NOTAP Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us with your Phone number and Email Address in the comment section below. Don’t forget to visit this
site www.voiceofnigeria.org.ng for your latest job update…..we will Update you
- regularly. We conclude you have benefited from this article if yes. please use our share button below to inform your friends and relatives about this article via Facebook. Whatsapp or Twitter.
Don’t forget to register for the www.NOTAP.gov.ng Recruitment 2019/2020
Apart from all this, it will be really helpful for you if you will register to National Office for Technology Acquisition and Promotion recruitment alerts related to the job you prefer. We send the latest news about the vacancies to the aspirants as soon as it is received by us.
Steps for Free National Office for Technology Acquisition and Promotion Registration
- Enter your email id
- Click on “Register Me’ Button
- Login your email inbox and verify your registration.