Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment 2019/2020 updates as on 9th August 2019: This is a special article for those candidates who want to get updated information about NSCDC Recruitment 2019/2020.
Current Status: Updates up to 9th August 2019 : Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) has started new recruitment project for various position at www.nscdc.gov.ng such as: Corps Assistant, Entry-level Corps Assistant, Inspector of Corps, Entry Level Inspector of Corps, Assistant Inspector of Corps, Superintendent of Corps etc..
News of NSCDC Recruitment Form out for Corps Assistant, Inspector, Superintendent etc is often spread over social network sites.
We have prepared this page to protect you from fake recruitment 2019/2020 news. Here you will be given only verified and authenticated news.
About Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps
NSCDC was first introduced in May 1967 in the Federal Capital of Lagos during the civil war in Nigeria in order to sensitize and protect the civilian population. At that time it was known as the Civil Protection Committee of Lagos.
Its main objective has been to raise awareness of members of the civilian population against enemy attacks in the federal capital, Lagos, and some of the educational and knowledge practices that surround it. And most Nigerians in and around the Lagos area know little or nothing about war and its effects to protect themselves from danger. The members of the committee, through electronic and print media, consider it important to know how to sink into the air during air attacks, bomb attacks, bombardments and bomb explosions.
The main function of the NSCDC is to protect lives and property in cooperation with the Nigerian police. An important function of the corporation is to protect the pipeline from collapse. The agency also included a crisis solution. They protect the country.
Official Portal: www.nscdc.gov.ng
NSCDC Recruitment Details
- Corps Assistant (CAIII) – Drivers/Mechanics
- Corps Assistant (CAII) – Drivers/Mechanics
- Entry-level Corps Assistant (CAIII) – Artisans
- Entry-level Corps Assistant (CAIII) – General Duties
- Entry-level Assistant Inspector of Corps (AIC)
- Entry-level Corps Assistant (CAII) – Artisans
- Entry-level Corps Assistant (CAII) – General Duties
- Entry-level Inspector of Corps (IC)
- Senior Inspector of Corps (SIC) – (Graduate & Exp
- Corps Assistant (CAII) – Medical and Health Services
- Entry-level Assistant Inspector of Corps (AIC)
- Assistant Superintendent of Corps II (ASCII) – (Graduate & Exp
- Superintendent of Corps (SC) Optometrists
- Inspector of Corps (IC) Nursing
- Superintendent of Corps (SC) Dentist
- Superintendent of Corps (SC) Medical Doctor
- Applicants must be holders of Trade Test Grade II. (Artisans, Plumbers, Carpenters, Masons, etc)
Statutory Requirements for the NSCDC Recruitment
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Applicants must possess the requisites qualifications and certificates. Any certificates or qualifications not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be fit and present certificate of medical fitness from recognized Government Hospitals.
- Applicants must be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences.
- Applicants must not be members of secret society, Cult or Drug Addicts etc.
- Applicants must not have been involved in any financially embarrassment.
- Applicants must be between the ages 18 and 30 years
- Applicant’s heights must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer Literacy will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
How to Apply for Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment
- In order to apply you need to visit the official NSCDC recruitment portal Click Here
- Check the current Job vacancies
- Click on available position
- Read application instructions
- Apply as per guidelines
Application Deadline: 7th September 2019
Why should you choose our website for NSCDC Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020
There are a lot of websites providing Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment updates. In contrast to all these competitors, our service is a lot simpler. We provide an integrated interface where you can browse all the related Nigeria NSCDC Recruitment Portal (www.nscdc.gov.ng) 2019/2020 information to this vacancy on a single page. It is not just the Nigeria NSCDC Job notification you will learn about, we update all the information like Salary, Ranks, General Requirements, Application Form, How to Apply, Past Question Paper their answer and a lot more.
How we make sure that you receive all important updates about Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment
In order to compile all the authentic information related to Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Jobs 2019/2020 like application form, dates, selection, screening dates, aptitude test and release of shortlist. We keep a swift eye on the NSCDC Recruitment Portal and also on relevant newspapers very keenly. Even after that, we make sure that we cross-check all information with the official websites like www.nscdc.gov.org so that there is a minimum scope for error.
How to receive the most updated information about NSCDC Job Recruitment 2019/2020
In order to make it really convenient for our visitors, we have changed the structure of the page for the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps recruitment page. We have created a standalone page for the relevant jobs of this vacancy. Another page has been created for the screening test, aptitude test, list of shortlisted candidates etc. It makes sure that the users are able to find just the right information they are looking for. The structure is like this that on the job page you will find the information about the NSCDC recruitment and on clicking the relevant links you can get the other information required by you.
Preparing for the NSCDC Screening / Aptitude Test
We make sure that our readers are not only updated better about the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps recruitment notification but prepare in a better way also. We try to provide all the related information link of the NSCDC Screening / Aptitude Test study materials, past questions answer. Read them carefully on the page of the vacancy to stay ahead in the competition.
Don’t forget to register for the NSCDC Recruitment Alert
Apart from all this, it will be really helpful for you if you will subscribe to the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps recruitment alerts related to the job you prefer. We send the latest news about the vacancies to the aspirants as soon as it is received by us.