Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment 2019/2020 updates as on 9th August 2019: This is a special article for those candidates who want to get updated information about NSCDC Recruitment 2019/2020.
Current Status: Updates up to 9th August 2019 : Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) has started new recruitment project for various position at www.nscdc.gov.ng such as: Corps Assistant, Entry-level Corps Assistant, Inspector of Corps, Entry Level Inspector of Corps, Assistant Inspector of Corps, Superintendent of Corps etc..
News of NSCDC Recruitment Form out for Corps Assistant, Inspector, Superintendent etc is often spread over social network sites.
We have prepared this page to protect you from fake recruitment 2019/2020 news. Here you will be given only verified and authenticated news.
About Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps
The National Security and Trade Commission (NSCDC) is a para-military agency of the Federal Republic of Nigeria that is mandated to take action against any threat or disaster to the nation and its people.
The Nigerian Defense and Security Force was introduced in May 1967 during the Nigerian civil war in the Federal Capital Territory of Lagos with the aim of raising awareness and civilian security. He was then named by the Lagos Civilian Security Committee.
He later switched to the Nigerian Defense and Security in 1970. First of all, the Corps aims to carry out some of the education and awareness activities in the federal capital of Lagos, to place civilian groups vulnerable to attacks. enemies. and how to protect themselves from the dangers like most Nigerians living in and around Lagos, they have no knowledge of the war and its happenings.
Committee members felt that it was important to learn how to conduct themselves through air attacks and bombings, bombing and drowning in the waters during the explosion via video and newspaper.
In 1984 the corpses were transformed into national security equipment and in 1988 there was a major reform of the corps that led to the formation of commanders in the Federation, including Abuja, and additional special operations by the federal government.
Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari has appointed Abdullahi Muhammadu as the new commander in charge of international security.
Official Portal: www.nscdc.gov.ng
NSCDC Recruitment Details
- Corps Assistant (CAIII) – Drivers/Mechanics
- Corps Assistant (CAII) – Drivers/Mechanics
- Entry-level Corps Assistant (CAIII) – Artisans
- Entry-level Corps Assistant (CAIII) – General Duties
- Entry-level Assistant Inspector of Corps (AIC)
- Entry-level Corps Assistant (CAII) – Artisans
- Entry-level Corps Assistant (CAII) – General Duties
- Entry-level Inspector of Corps (IC)
- Senior Inspector of Corps (SIC) – (Graduate & Exp
- Corps Assistant (CAII) – Medical and Health Services
- Entry-level Assistant Inspector of Corps (AIC)
- Assistant Superintendent of Corps II (ASCII) – (Graduate & Exp
- Superintendent of Corps (SC) Optometrists
- Inspector of Corps (IC) Nursing
- Superintendent of Corps (SC) Dentist
- Superintendent of Corps (SC) Medical Doctor
- Applicants must be holders of Trade Test Grade II. (Artisans, Plumbers, Carpenters, Masons, etc)
Statutory Requirements for the NSCDC Recruitment
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Applicants must possess the requisites qualifications and certificates. Any certificates or qualifications not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be fit and present certificate of medical fitness from recognized Government Hospitals.
- Applicants must be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences.
- Applicants must not be members of secret society, Cult or Drug Addicts etc.
- Applicants must not have been involved in any financially embarrassment.
- Applicants must be between the ages 18 and 30 years
- Applicant’s heights must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer Literacy will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
How to Apply for Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment
- In order to apply you need to visit the official NSCDC recruitment portal Click Here
- Check the current Job vacancies
- Click on available position
- Read application instructions
- Apply as per guidelines
Application Deadline: 7th September 2019
Why should you choose our website for NSCDC Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020
There are a lot of websites providing Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment updates. In contrast to all these competitors, our service is a lot simpler. We provide an integrated interface where you can browse all the related Nigeria NSCDC Recruitment Portal (www.nscdc.gov.ng) 2019/2020 information to this vacancy on a single page. It is not just the Nigeria NSCDC Job notification you will learn about, we update all the information like Salary, Ranks, General Requirements, Application Form, How to Apply, Past Question Paper their answer and a lot more.
How we make sure that you receive all important updates about Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment
In order to compile all the authentic information related to Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Jobs 2019/2020 like application form, dates, selection, screening dates, aptitude test and release of shortlist. We keep a swift eye on the NSCDC Recruitment Portal and also on relevant newspapers very keenly. Even after that, we make sure that we cross-check all information with the official websites like www.nscdc.gov.org so that there is a minimum scope for error.
How to receive the most updated information about NSCDC Job Recruitment 2019/2020
In order to make it really convenient for our visitors, we have changed the structure of the page for the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps recruitment page. We have created a standalone page for the relevant jobs of this vacancy. Another page has been created for the screening test, aptitude test, list of shortlisted candidates etc. It makes sure that the users are able to find just the right information they are looking for. The structure is like this that on the job page you will find the information about the NSCDC recruitment and on clicking the relevant links you can get the other information required by you.
Preparing for the NSCDC Screening / Aptitude Test
We make sure that our readers are not only updated better about the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps recruitment notification but prepare in a better way also. We try to provide all the related information link of the NSCDC Screening / Aptitude Test study materials, past questions answer. Read them carefully on the page of the vacancy to stay ahead in the competition.
Don’t forget to register for the NSCDC Recruitment Alert
Apart from all this, it will be really helpful for you if you will subscribe to the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps recruitment alerts related to the job you prefer. We send the latest news about the vacancies to the aspirants as soon as it is received by us.