SON Recruitment 2019/2020 updates as on 26th January 2020: This is a dedicated page for candidates who interested to get job updates about Standard Organisation of Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020.
Current Status: Updates up to 26th January 2020 : Standard Organisation of Nigeria (SON) has not started new recruitment 2020 project.
News of Standard Organisation of Nigeria recruitment form out is often spread over social network sites. It can be a scam whose main purpose is to cheat you.
We have prepared this page to protect you from fake SON recruitment 2019/2020 news. Here you will be given only verified and authenticated news.
SON Recruitment 2019/2020 Current Status
Currently there are no vacancies available. You will therefore not be able to submit your CV.
Official Portal: www.son.gov.ng
For those interested in recruitment, you must ensure to possess the following;
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- Interested Applicants must have a minimum of B.Sc/H.N.D/OND/NCE Degree from a reputable institution.
- Applicants ust have N.Y.S.C discharge certificate or exemption letter
- The age requirements: interested applicants applying must be between 25-35 years
- Interested Applicants should have an excellent computer skills which will be an added advantage
- Candidates must be physically and medically fit and of good character.
- Enthusiasm for learning and achieving results
- Active listening and analytical thinking ability
- Creativity and innovative disposition
- Distinctive written and oral communication skills
- Interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team
- Focus on service delivery
- Applications are expected from candidates who have minimum of Bachelor degree or HND in the following the specific qualifications:
• Laboratory Sciences
• Physical Sciences:- Chemistry; Microbiology; Biochemistry; Physics; Agriculture; Botany; Zoology; Industrial Chemistry.
Scam Alert Warning
- Official website for recruitment exercise is http://www.son.gov.ng
- Any web address apart from the one above should be considered as not genuine.
- Application forms for recruitment is free. Applicants are not to pay money for registration and application process.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted through mail @son.gov.ng and any other format is not real, hence invalid.
How to Apply
How to Apply for SON Job Recruitment
- Visit the official SON recruitment portal 2019/2020 www.son.gov.ng
- Check the current Standard Organisation of Nigeria Job vacancies
- Click on available position
- Fill your credentials in form and register with portal
- Activate your account
- Fill application form
- Apply as per guidelines
Why should you choose our website for SON 2019/2020
There are a lot of websites providing Standard Organisation of Nigeria Recruitment updates. In contrast to all these competitors, our service is a lot simpler. We provide an integrated interface where you can browse all the related Nigeria SON Recruitment Portal (son.gov.ng) 2019/2020 information to this vacancy on a single page. It is not just the Standard Organisation of Nigeria Job notification you will learn about, we update all the information like Salary, Ranks, General Requirements, Application Form, How to Apply, Past Question Paper their answer and a lot more.
How we make sure that you receive all important updates about SON
In order to compile all the authentic information related to Standard Organisation of Nigeria Jobs 2019/2020 like application form, dates, selection, screening dates, aptitude test and release of shortlist. We keep a swift eye on the SON Recruitment Portal and also on relevant newspapers very keenly. Even after that, we make sure that we cross-check all information with the official websites like son.gov.ng so that there is a minimum scope for error.
How to receive the most updated information about SON Job Recruitment 2019/2020
In order to make it really convenient for our visitors, we have changed the structure of the page for the Standard Organisation of Nigeria recruitment page. We have created a standalone page for the relevant jobs of this vacancy. Another page has been created for the screening test, aptitude test, list of shortlisted candidates etc. It makes sure that the users are able to find just the right information they are looking for. The structure is like this that on the job page you will find the information about the SON Vacancies and on clicking the relevant links you can get the other information required by you.
Preparing for the SON 2019/2020 Screening / Aptitude Test
We make sure that our readers are not only updated better about the Standard Organisation of Nigeria website notification but prepare in a better way also. We try to provide all the related information link of the Standard Organisation of Nigeria recruitment 2019/2020 Screening / Aptitude Test study materials, past questions answer. Read them carefully on the page of the vacancy to stay ahead in the competition.
Don’t forget to register for the SON 2019/2020 Recruitment Alert
Apart from all this, it will be really helpful for you if you will subscribe to the Standard Organisation of Nigeria recruitment alerts related to the job you prefer. We send the latest news about the vacancies to the aspirants as soon as it is received by us.