WAEC Result Updates for May/June Examination 2019
The West African Examination Council officially announced, through its public relations officer, that the results of the may/june examination 2019 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE).
Do you want to check your WAEC result? Have you participated in the recent certification exam for West Africa High School 2019/2020 (WASSCE)? If you have taken this test, keep in mind that the result of WAEC is out.
According to the statistics published by the WAEC board of directors, 50% of the candidates obtained the minimum of credits in five (5) subjects and more, including English and mathematics.
How to check the result of Waec 2019
Checking WAEC’s result now is simple and free. It is not necessary to buy any scratch card to verify the result of WAEC 2019.
The results control pin and the serial number required and requested by the candidates to verify the results online are found on the applicant’s smart identity card, which is used during the exam.
Check your WAEC 2019 result online using candidate’s smart identity card; step-by-step guidelines
Step 1: Go to WAEC 2019 result checking portal at https://www.waecdirect.org.
Step 2: When it loads up, proceed and type in your WAEC Examination Number in the required column.
Step 3: Select your Examination Year (which is 2019).
Step 4: Select your Examination Type i.e. SCHOOL CANDIDATE RESULT.
Step 5: Then proceed and select the type of exam.
Step 6: Enter the Card Serial Number.
Step 7: Enter the Card PIN.
Step 8: Finally, click on the “Send” button to get your 2019 WAEC Result.
How To Check WAEC Result 2019 Using Scratch Card
- Go to the WAEC results control portal by clicking on www.waecdirect.org
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC exam number. (This is the 7-digit center number followed by the 3-digit candidate number, for example 5737365726
- Enter the 4 digits of your test Year I. e 2019
- Select the type of exam, i.e. the result of the school candidate
- Enter the serial number of the card on the back of the scratch card
- Enter your personal identification number (PIN) on the scratch card
- Click Send and wait for the results window to rise.
Note: you can only check the result 5 times with the scratch card that you buy. Once used up to 5 times, you will need to buy another scratch card before you can check the result.
The point here is that you should try to print the WAEC 2019 result as soon as you check.
WAEC Result 2019 Check using the Phone via SMS
To check result 2019 WAEC via sms, follow the procedure below using the format used for the short code below:
- Send waec * Examination Number * PIN * Examination Year to the short code 32327 (For Airtel, MTN & Glo users)
- For example -: WAEC*6473767383*123656789012*2019
- Note: Ensure you adhere strictly to the previous format. There should be no spacing between the text.
- Wait until the result is delivered to the phone by SMS. (SMS charge is N30)
WAEC result problem?
Do you have a problem to check your result? So do not worry, because the WAEC administration has facilitated your contact.
To resolve your problems, you must send the following details to [email protected] for verification and assistance.
These are the details shown below:
- Error message displayed
- Your exam number
- Type of exam
- Year of examination